You should know that taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information about the cookies that third parties can use through this website.
This applies especially to cases in which this web page contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website.
Therefore, in case you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, please let us know by contacting us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is no more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts until a specified future date, after which they cease to be operative.
The cookies used by this website
On this website own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that the user has a better browsing experience, to be able to share content on social networks, and to obtain user statistics.
Therefore, the cookies used in https://www.metpacktoken.org/ are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, they do not provide references that allow to deduce the user’s name and surnames and they can not read data from their hard disk neither include viruses in their texts. Also, https://www.metpacktoken.org/ can not read the cookies implanted on the user’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not in his hard disk of the cookies used in https://www.metpacktoken.org/ In this sense, the user can configure his navigator to accept or reject by default all the cookies or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment its implementation or not on your hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration you currently use. Even when the user configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from https://www.metpacktoken.org/ you can browse the portal with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the features of the portal that require installation of any of them. In any case, the user will be able to eliminate the cookies implanted in his hard disk at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his navigator and that we will detail later.
The user can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of their browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this portal may not work properly.
The cookies on this website help:
• Make this portal work correctly.
• Remember your adjustments during and between visits.
• Allow you to watch videos.
• Improve the speed / security of the portal.
• That you can share pages with social networks.
• Continuously improve this portal.
• Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
• Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
• Share personal identification data to third parties.
- Third party cookies that we use on this website and that you should know
This portal, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally change the configuration of cookies and that cookies not listed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to inform and that they only have purposes of study and evaluation. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
• Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by the users of the portal and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is on your page about what kind of cookies they use.
• WordPress: MPT, is a user of the platform for the supply and hosting of WordPress blogs, owned by the American company Automattic, Inc. For such purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems is not under the control or management of the portal manager, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
• Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse the portal when you use the share button of abcoach.com in a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this portal have their own cookie policies:
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings that you have chosen in these networks. In no case, the person responsible for this website can obtain personally identifiable information about these cookies.
Below are the cookies that can be installed regularly while browsing this portal: